Vitus Venon EVO Frameset - £1,799.99
The Vitus Venon EVO Frameset is an all-road bike to be reckoned with. Built for speed, efficiency, and versatility, the Venon borrows engineering proven in our high-performance family of road bikes and applies it in a new platform capable on any road surface. This is road, unlimited.
A chameleon at home on gravel or tarmac, the Venon is an all-road platform offered in two flavors of complete bike specifactions: the EVO-RS and EVO-GR. The Venon EVO-RS, is specced with road-specific components hung from a frame that smartly balances comfort and speed. Its sibling, the Venon EVO-GR, comes with components more typical of a gravel bike. The frameset is the same between both, we give you the choice to pick your poison — are you more the type hungry for washboard and dust, or do you prefer big days pounding pavement? Build it how you want, or, with a second set of wheels you can have the best of both worlds. The choice is yours.
As a member of our EVO family of bikes, the Venon EVO-RS is a high-performance carbon all-road bike that places a premium on speed and efficiency. Here, aerodynamics matter — at the front of the bike you'll find tube shapes and integrated cable routing borrowed from our ZX-1 EVO aero road bike. At the rear of the bike, you'll find inspiration from our Vitesse EVO all-rounder, with dropped seatstays and a forgiving carbon layup for additional give when the road surface is less than ideal.
The Venon EVO frame itself can accommodate up to 45mm tyres, but we've paid special attention to its rear end to ensure the bike's snappy race bike-like feel wasn't sacrificed in the name of clearance. When using SRAM AXS or Shimano Di2 standard road front derailleurs the rear tyre clearance is limited to maximum 40mm.
In recent years we’ve seen the lines between gravel bikes and road bikes begin to blur. Riders are demanding more — more speed, more clearance, more versatility, and less fluff. The Venon EVO is our answer to those demands.
- Versatile frame platform that can be set up for performance gravel or endurance road
- Aerodynamic profile with a snappy race bike-like feel
- One-piece carbon monocoque frame construction
- Dropped seatstays and a forgiving carbon layup for additional comfort
- Clearance for up to 45mm tyres and full mudguard mounts with removable seat stay bridge
- Includes frame, forks, headset, integrated seat clamp & axles
EVO Carbon Platform
Pro Level Race Ready Performance
Aero Race Performance
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Frameset: 1450g | Frame Only: 1000g | Fork Only: 450g
£1,799.99Shop with Preferred Partner
||Venon EVO, SL UD Carbon, Internal Cable Routing, 12mm x 142mm Hub Spacing, Flat Mount|
|Fork||Venon EVO, SL UD Carbon, Tapered Steerer, 100 x 12mm, Flat Mount|
||FSA, Sealed Bearings, OD46, 1 1/8” – 1 ½”, 41.8 / 28.6 – 52 / 40|
||Venon EVO Integrated, Internal Wedge System|
||100mm x 12mm, 123mm Length, 14mm Thread Length, M12xP1.5 Thread Pitch|
||142mm x 12mm, 172mm Length, 14mm Thread Length, M12xP1.5 Thread Pitch
Geometry & Sizing
|Rec Rider Height (Imperial)||5' 3" - 5' 7||5' 6" - 5' 9"||5' 8" - 5' 11"||5' 10" - 6' 1"||6' 0" - 6' 3"||6' 2" - 6' 6"|
|Rec Rider Height (Metric)||160 - 170cm||168 - 175cm||173 - 180cm||178 - 186cm||183 - 191cm||188 - 198cm|
|Rec Inside Leg (Imperial)||26" - 29"||28" - 31"||30" - 33"||31" - 34"||33" - 36"||35" - 37"|
|Rec Inside Leg (Metric)||66 - 73cm||71 - 78cm||76 - 84cm||78 - 86cm||84 - 91cm||89 - 94cm|
|(A) Seat Tube Length - CT||460mm||480mm||5000mm||520mm||540mm||560mm|
|(B) Seat Tube Length - CC||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|(C) Effective Top Tube Length||515mm||531mm||551mm||571mm||589mm||605mm|
|(D) Front Centre||592mm||597mm||609mm||620mm||629mm||643mm|
|(F) Headtube Length (with top cap)||102mm||120mm||143mm||168mm||187mm||206mm|
|(G) Fork Rake||50mm||50mm||50mm||50mm||50mm||50mm|
|(H) Fork Length||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm|
|(I) Headtube Angle||70.7°||71.1°||71.5°||72.1°||72.5°||72.7°|
|(J) Seat Tube Angle||74.6°||74.2°||73.8°||73.4°||73°||73°|
|(K) Chainstay Length||420mm||420mm||420mm||420mm||420mm||420mm|
|(L) Bottom Bracket Drop||71mm||70mm||70mm||70mm||70mm||70mm|
|Max. Tyre Size||700 x 45c||700 x 45c||700 x 45c||700 x 45c||700 x 45c||700 x 45c|
- Tech Docs
- Where can I buy Vitus Bikes?
- You can buy Vitus bikes directly through our exclusive retailers Wiggle and Chain Reaction Cycles
- Do your bikes come with Warranty?
- We offer a 5-year warranty on all our frames. On top of that we also offer an extended 2-year warranty on all components excluding wear and tear items such as bearings, brake pads, chains & cassettes etc. Our Warranty policy applies to the original owner and processed by our exclusive retail partners.To see their warranty process check: CRC & Wiggle
- Where can I buy touch up paint for my bike?
- We have partnered up with paint specialist G-Paint to offer touch up paints for popular Vitus models. These can be bought direct from G-Paint's website HERE.