Vitus Auro Disc TT Frameset - £1,999.99
In time-trial and triathlon, you sweat the small details. You tweak, refine and obsess about the finer points and the things that others don’t see. The things that will save seconds out on the road or save the legs for when you stride out of transition.
The Vitus Auro Frameset is optimised throughout to maximise efficiency without compromising comfort. And yet we’ve gone further, beyond the road, to create a platform that facilitates life in and out of a bike box, travel, simplified servicing and quick assembly. The complete package.
The Auro has undergone an upgrade. Now engineered for disc brakes, the frame can accommodate a wider tyre, up to 28mm. Not only does this enhance airflow between your chosen wheelset and the frame but the ability to run a larger volume tyre has the added benefit of reducing stress on the body by improving comfort - a detail that becomes more important as time on the bike increases. The headset sits flush with the top tube, reducing the frontal area and creating a clean line from the cockpit to the carbon seat post. Even the seat clamp is adjusted via an internal wedge system, again ensuring that no unnecessary details are left out in the wind. The Vitus TT-specific seat post allows for a huge amount of customisation to fine-tune your setup and when the time comes to travel for your next big race we’ve made life simple and stress-free. Thanks to lower stem guides, the cables can be isolated for easy removal of the handlebars.
The small things add up. They all work together to make the Vitus Auro a TT or triathlon bike that’s tuned for performance. Because in these disciplines, every little detail makes a difference.
- TT & Triathlon disc brake frameset
- Up to 28mm tyre clearance
- Full internal cable routing
- Includes frame, forks, stem, headset, seat post, integrated seat clamp & axles
Carbon TT Platform
Aero Race Performance
S, M, L, XL
Matte Carbon - Mango
||Auro Disc UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Internal Cable Routing, 12mm x 142mm Hub Spacing, Flat Mount|
|Fork||Auro Disc UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Tapered Steerer, 100 x 12mm, Flat Mount, Size Specific|
||FSA No.42/ACB 1-1/8"|
||Vitus Auro Disc UD Carbon, Bar Bore: 31.8mm, S:85mm M:85mm L:105mm XL:105mm|
||Auro Disc UD Carbon, 400mm|
||100mm x 12mm, 120mm Length, 14mm Thread Length, M12xP1.5 Thread Pitch|
||142mm x 12mm, 172mm Length, 14mm Thread Length, M12xP1.5 Thread Pitch
Geometry & Sizing
|Rec. Rider Height (Imperial)||5' 3" - 5' 5"||5' 5" - 5' 7"||5' 7" - 5' 9"||5' 9" - 6' 1"|
|Rec. Rider Height (Metric)||160 - 170cm||170 - 175cm||175 - 180cm||180 - 190cm|
|Rec. Inside Leg (Imperial)||28" - 30"||30" - 31"||31" - 32"||32" - 34"|
|Rec. Inside Leg (Metric)||72 - 76cm||76 - 79cm||79 - 81cm||81-89cm|
|Seat Tube - CT||506mm||525mm||545mm||564mm|
|Seat Tube - CC||496||505||525||544|
- Tech Docs
- Where can I buy Vitus Bikes?
- You can buy Vitus bikes directly through our exclusive retailers Wiggle and Chain Reaction Cycles
- Do your bikes come with Warranty?
- We offer a 5-year warranty on all our frames. On top of that we also offer an extended 2-year warranty on all components excluding wear and tear items such as bearings, brake pads, chains & cassettes etc. Our Warranty policy applies to the original owner and processed by our exclusive retail partners.To see their warranty process check: CRC & Wiggle