Vitus ZX-1 EVO Frameset - £1,999.99
The latest Vitus ZX-1 has been remastered, reimagined and reengineered. Enter, the EVO. Lighter, stiffer and faster. Stripped right back to the drawing board for a ground-up overhaul.
Yes, we’ve done the testing and know that the EVO exhibits up to 45% less drag than the previous model. But that means nothing until you unleash it outside and feel it for yourself. In the world of aero bikes, amongst all the jargon and data, it’s easy to lose sight of what really matters. That to feel fast is to be fast, and you can’t feel fast in a wind tunnel.
The pleasure of speed only exists in the real world. Out there on the road. The sensation of putting power through your pedals and feeling the bike surge underneath you. And the faster you go, the easier it becomes. That’s where the ZX-1 EVO excels. That’s the bike working with you as the road snakes and the wind changes. That’s aero.
The ZX-1 EVO doesn’t neglect everything for the sake of speed, since an uncomfortable rider cannot be fast and efficient. At least, not for long. Thanks to the one-piece carbon monocoque frame there are no points of weakness, no joints, so it is specifically engineered to be stiff where required and deliver comfort elsewhere, reducing harshness from the road for a more soothing ride feel. This is a frame with a stunningly clean aesthetic that carves through the air with outstanding efficiency. The perfect platform to build your aero bike from.
The performance geometry slots the rider into a naturally aerodynamic position, so whether racing flat-out, sprinting for road signs or charging on the front of the chaingang, the EVO gathers momentum quickly and holds speed with ease. We’ve made this bike fast. We know it rides fast. The rest is up to you.
- SL UD Carbon aero frame and fork with integrated seat clamp
- Race-Fit geometry
- UCI Approved
- One-piece carbon monocoque frame construction
- Full internal cable routing
- Includes frame, forks, headset, integrated seat clamp & axles
EVO Carbon Platform
Pro Level Race Ready Performance
Aero Race Performance
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Frameset: 1490g | Frame Only: 1040g | Fork Only: 450g
£1,999.99Shop with Preferred Partner
||ZX-1 EVO, SL UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Internal Cable Routing, 12mm x 142mm Hub Spacing, Flat Mount|
|Fork||ZX-1 EVO, SL UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Tapered Steerer, 100 x 12mm, Flat Mount, Size Specific Offset|
||FSA/Vitus ACR, Sealed Bearings, No. 84 (compatible with No. 55), ZS52 / 40 Top & Bottom|
||ZX-1 EVO Integrated, Internal Wedge System|
||100mm x 12mm, 123mm Length, 14mm Thread Length, M12xP1.5 Thread Pitch|
||142mm x 12mm, 172mm Length, 14mm Thread Length, M12xP1.5 Thread Pitch
Geometry & Sizing
|Model / Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|(A) Seat Tube - CT||470||490||510||530||550||570|
|(B) Seat Tube - CC||450||470||490||510||530||550|
|(C) Virtual TT||520||537||551||566||581||592|
|(D) Front Centre||579||590||591||599.9||611||623|
|(G) Fork Rake||51||51||45||45||45||45|
|(H) Fork Length||370||370||370||370||370||370|
|(I) HT Angle||70.9||71.6||72.4||72.9||73.2||73.5|
|(J) ST Angle||73.6||73.5||73.4||73.3||73.2||73.5|
|(L) BB Drop||70||69||69||68||68||68|
|Max Tyre Size||700 x 30c||700 x 30c||700 x 30c||700 x 30c||700 x 30c||700 x 30c|
|Stand Over Height||752.95||774.37||794.28||815.7||831.65||850.13|
|Height||160 - 165||165 - 170||170 - 177||176 - 186||186 - 193||193 - 200|
|Inside Leg||68 - 74||74 - 76||76 - 79||79 - 84||84 - 87||87 - 93|
- Tech Docs
- Where can I buy Vitus Bikes?
- You can buy Vitus bikes directly through our exclusive retailers Wiggle and Chain Reaction Cycles
- Do your bikes come with Warranty?
- We offer a 5-year warranty on all our frames. On top of that we also offer an extended 2-year warranty on all components excluding wear and tear items such as bearings, brake pads, chains & cassettes etc. Our Warranty policy applies to the original owner and processed by our exclusive retail partners.To see their warranty process check: CRC & Wiggle
- Where can I buy touch up paint for my bike?
- We have partnered up with paint specialist G-Paint to offer touch up paints for popular Vitus models. These can be bought direct from G-Paint's website HERE.