Test a Vitus MTB >> 2016 Demo Day dates announced
Last year Chain Reaction Cycles organised a very successful MTB demo event at the Forest of Dean (Check out the overview here) and in response to demand we have organised a series of 7 MTB demo events taking you right through to summer this year with locations in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. These events give riders the opportunity to test out the latest MTB’s available from Vitus Bikes.
In addition to the demo, some venues will host a small outdoor MTB brand exhibition, with some of the latest MTB products on display. Entrance to the exhibition is free. You will be able to meet and chat with the MTB brand representatives face to face, who will be able to answer product queries and keep you updated on all the latest cycling technologies. Find out where your nearest demo will be taking place here.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- You will be required to provide a photographic ID such as a Driving Licence and a Credit/Debit Card to be held until the close of each day.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old, you must be accompanied by your Legal Guardian and the Legal Guardian must sign the waiver declaration on your behalf at the venue on the day of the event.
- Please note that the Bikes used for the purposes of the cycling activities (“Activities”) are adult bikes and it may not be possible to accommodate persons under the age of 12 years old or under 5’2″/152cm’s in height.
Must I wear a helmet?
- You must bring your own helmet along with you and your helmet must be worn for the duration of the cycling activities (“Activities”).
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- You must make your own travel arrangements to get to the event, most venues have parking available. In some cases there may be a parking fee charged by the venue.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- You must have your booking reference and valid ID with you. It is recommended that you print your ticket and bring it with you.
Do I have to pay a Registration Fee?
- You must pay a Registration Fee if you wish to take part in the Bike Demo cycling activities (“Activities”). You do not have to pay to visit the Exhibition.
Do I have to sign a Waiver?
- You must sign a waiver. If you register online you must agree that you have read, understood and accept the waiver declaration. If you are under the age of 18 years old your Legal Guardian must sign the waiver declaration on your behalf at the venue on the day of the event prior to your participation in the Activities.